MSCYPAA and NECYPAA co-hosted Annual Camping Trip 2021 is back on!
See current COVID-19 and campground restrictions following the official program information.
We are self supporting through the spirit of the 7th tradition.
How to Use QR Codes
Take a screenshot of each QR code above and scan them by uploading them from your phone photo gallery to the QR & Barcode Scanner app recommended below or another QR scanner app. Once the app scans and recognizes the QR code, it will display a link to the information. Click the link and access the information. Alternatively, you can simply click the link under the QR codes listed above to access the information without using an app.
How to upload a QR code screenshot and access the QR information using the android QR & Barcode Scanner app
Venmo: a secure digital wallet to pay and receive money payments
QR & Barcode Scanner: QR code and barcode scanner
AllTrails: trail info, maps, detailed reviews, and photos for outdoor activities, such as hiking, mountain biking, climbing and snow sports
COVID & Travel Guidelines
Cross State Travel (Effective 05/14/21)
- Except for international travel, no testing or quarantine requirements
- If you are fully vaccinated, be sure to carry your COVID-19 vaccine card with you and be prepared to show it when asked
- CDC recommends delaying travel until you are fully vaccinated, because travel increases your chance of getting and spreading COVID-19
Gatherings and Events (Effective 05/14/21)
- Outdoor: 900, plus any number of vaccinated people
- Indoor: 1 unvaccinated person per 50 sq. ft. up to 300, plus any number of vaccinated people
**For more information, visit VERMONT OFFICIAL STATE WEBSITE FORWARD PLAN website.
Masks and Physical Distancing
- Not required if vaccinated
- Required if unvaccinated
**For more information, visit VERMONT DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH website.
Park Visiting Safety
- The Certificate of Compliance in no longer required from guests at lodging properties
- Reschedule your visit to the park if you are or have recently been ill, tested positive or been exposed to someone who has tested positive
- If unvaccinated, masks are required, and maintain at least 6-feet physical distance from anyone who is not in your household, including with staff except when necessary for transactions
Questions or Concerns?